HOW IT WORKS
We provide customized digital cover art for record labels and DIY artists. You select a Cover Design from our large portfolio, upload your picture and enter your information. Within 2 business days, you will receive a tailor-made version of the Cover Design you selected.
WHY DO YOU NEED DIGITAL COVER ART?
If you are a record label or an artist releasing your own music in a digital store, you need some cover art. Even if you're releasing your music on services like Soundcloud or YouTube, your music will get more attention with professional artwork. You can also use our service to get artwork for playlists, mixtapes or compilations.
OUR PRE-MADE COVER DESIGNS
We provide two main types of Pre-Made Cover Designs: Snap n' Go and Type n' Go.
- Type n' Go - Just add your artist name and title.
- Snap n' Go - Add your artist name, title and upload your own picture.
Most of our Cover Designs also have multiple customization options like colors, styles and fonts. You can easily spot those designs because they are marked with a MULTI sticker. Click on a MULTI Cover Design to see all of the variations.
USING THE SERVICE IS SUPER SIMPLE
- Browse and select a Cover Design you like
- Add your details (artist name, title, etc.)
- Upload a picture (not required for Type n' Go products)
- Add any extra optional features (like a logo or parental advisory sticker)
- Head to the checkout and you're done
Within 2 business days, you'll receive an e-mail with a download link to your digital cover art, formatted into a 3000x3000 pixel JPG file (the format accepted by Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, and other services).